Make Virtual Assets Real
People spend time, experience (and sometimes a little luck) every day getting virtual assets. Only 6% of gamers can have a chance to monetize them. What about the other 94%? How to make every game item tradeable like physical goods and bring them into the world market economy? Introducing DMarket – a decentralized marketplace to turn every virtual item into a real commodity.
How DMarket works
Game universes are not connected to each other in any way. There is no safe and easy way to trade between them. We are building DMarket – a global marketplace based on blockchain and smart contracts. It enables one-click sale, exchange or evaluation of every virtual item between all games on any platform. The blockchain will ensure 100% security and safety. Smart contracts are the bridge on blockchain to connect all game worlds and universes without any third party needed. They will log changes of ownership and automatically transfer payments. The DMarket Token is native to DMarket, it is the only currency used in the marketplace.
Using our API, every game developer can easily connect their game to DMarket. That will increase lifetime value, revenue, and time spent in their games. Gamers will finally enter the global economy with virtual items, creating a new billion dollar marketplace in an instant.
DMarket token is represented by DMarket coins. It will be used across the DMarket platform, and will not be limited by the platform in the future. DMarket coins will be used:
- As a currency, in case of buying/selling in-game items
- For deducting fees for trading in-game items
- To distribute profits among digital property copyright holders
- For premium account acquisition for wholesalers and retailers
- For BigData-analytics acquisition
- To postpone service fees, based on smart contracts which are sourced from one DMarket user to another
Tokens Sale Phase #2
|Start date||14th of November 2017 (12:00 PM NYC Time, UTC-4)|
|End date||28th of November 2017 (12:00 PM NYC Time, UTC-4)|
|DMarket tokens distribution cap (Phase #2)||100,000,000 DMarket tokens|
|Currency accepted||ETH, BTC, LTC|
|Token exchange rate||1 ETH = 750 DMarket tokens|
|Amount of tokens per one person||25K DMarket Tokens (33.334 ETH)|
|Minimum transaction amount||75 DMarket Tokens (0.1 ETH)|
|Maximum transaction amount||25K DMarket Tokens (33.334 ETH)|
After the DMarket Tokens Sale phase #2 is closed, we will additionally issue 15% of all DMarket tokens sold: 10% will be reserved for product development, 5% – for the DMarket’s consultants and partners.
At the end of Sale phase #2 DMarket Tokens will be sent to the User’s personal respective cryptocurrency wallet.